Friday, February 8, 2013

Duck Hunting Spots


Hello, my name is Peyton and this is my blog. It is mostly about waterfowl hunting but I might post things about hunting other stuff too because I live in Missouri and all there is to do is hunt........My first blog is what type of place is better for duck hunting: over dry fields or over water?


In my opinion, both can be really good at times. In winter when the all of the water is froze over, then obviously hunting over fields would be the only thing to do. Also when your are hunting over water you have to have a lot more decoys and you also have to have motion to make them look real. So field hunting might be a little easier. But pond hunting might give you a little more success because water is probably more appealing to a duck than a field at times. Just remember you will always have more luck if you go to where the ducks are already at.


No comments:

Post a Comment