Friday, April 19, 2013

Hunting Boots

There are a lot of different kinds of hunting boots on the market for people to but. Some are rubber, some are neoprene, and some are made of rubber and neoprene combined together. There are also a lot of different kinds of camo patterns that boots can come in. My favorite two favorite kinds of boots are Muck and Lacrosse boots. Muck boots are really comfortable and are extremely light. They are made of half rubber and the top half is neoprene. Lacrosse boots are tough and reliable so they will last for years. I have had both and I have good and bad things to say about both. I had a pair of Field Blazer Muck boots and they were great for a couple of years but after a while they lost their comfort and they stared to fall apart. I also had a pair of Lacrosse boots and they were really tough but they were kind of heavy were too warm to wear during early bow season. But both of the boots were pretty good!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment