Monday, April 29, 2013

Realtree Camo

Realtree camo came out with a new camo pattern this year called Realtree Xtra! It is meant for deer hunting in tree stands mainly but it would probably work for duck hunting too. They had a good camo pattern called Realtree AP (all purpose) but I guess they thought that one wasn't very good any more. I really like this new camo because it looks like it can work any where and it looks cool! I have been wanting to get a Scent Lok jacket and pants suit for bow hunting for bow hunting and now that Xtra is out I think I will get one. Under Armour also has some cool new stuff that is Realtree Xtra. There is also a Realtree Xtra Green that could be used during early bow season or turkey season. It is pretty much the same thing as Realtree Xtra but is has a little green in it, but I am color blind so I wouldn't really be able to tell the difference between them! I think they will be a big success for people who deer, turkey, or even waterfowl hunt!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment